Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some Sunny Inspiration

I was flipping through some of my card stock last night to get started on a surprise birthday party for my grandfather and I got side-tracked. My eye kept stopping at all of the great yellow variations that I came across and I was inspired. Yellow is such a cheerful, summer color and could be used as the main color or as an accent color with just about any themed occasion. Yellow can be gender neutral just as easliy as it can be made to be feminine or masculine. It can brighten up an event and add a lot of "happy" along the way. So, here are a few ideas for some cheerful, sunny themes:

A Summer Daisy Party/Baby Shower


A Yellow Inspired Wedding


Yellow and Black Mustache Party


A Bumble Bee Party

Images: A To Z Celebrations
Above pictures are from Martha Stewart and Kara's Party Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment