Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Baking Party

Oh. My. GOODNESS! I am completely IN LOVE with this Baking Party by One Charming Party. It is perfect. Great colors, great design, fabulous details, and amazing photographs.

















Amazing, right! From the chef's hats with baking cup flowers to the cupcake wrapper garland and custom doll cake topper, every detail is just so YUMMY!

The party had seven activity stations: decorating chef’s hats, dipping chocolate strawberries, making chocolate candies, making mini apple pies, assembling mixed berry tarts, making strawberry jam, and decorating cupcakes. Brittany and Sara really hit this one out of the park. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G job! And don't forget the photographer, Nicole Hill Gerlulat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I saw this somewhere, don't remember where? But I'm in love with that baker's hat, so darn cute! The colors are just fabuous!

    ReplyDelete