Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Real Parties} A Dora and Boots Birthday Party

I recently received a party submission from Heather of Pirates & Princesses. Heather created a Dora the Explorer and Boots Party for her daughter's 3rd birthday. From the Banana Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream Frosting (in honor of Boots, of course!) to the adorable Dora and Boots cookies, polka dotted balloons, and ALL of the coordinating partyware, there was no detail left undone.






LOVE the ruffled detail on the cupcake stand!





Thank you for sharing your daughter's party with Sheek Shindigs, Heather! To see more of this party and others by Pirates & Princesses, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable! LOVE the birthday girls shirt!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through MBC/Simply Follow Group. I am now following you. I hope you will visit my blog at http://www.savingscorner.org and follow me back. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete