Friday, April 29, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Teacher Appreciation Week

With Teacher Appreciation Week coming up (yep, it's next week!) I thought that I would share this fabulous school-themed party by Leoni of Just Call Me Martha for a little inspiration. Whether you are helping plan a school celebration or just looking for some sweet ideas to send to your favorite teacher, this party is sure to inspire!









I love the use of chalkboard paint to create the backdrop, table "cover", and food labels. And how about using small blackboards in place of the traditional serving platters and cake stands. Genius! I bet that the buttercream math cupcakes would be a HUGE hit in a teachers' lounge. So many great ideas. This one definitely gets an A+ from me! Thank you for the inspiration, Leoni!

No comments:

Post a Comment