Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Halloween} SpOOky BOO Bags

After posting about the fun Halloween tradition of BOOing yesterday, I came across these SpOOky BOO Bags from the girls over at How Does She? and found myself wishing that I was crafty with the sewing machine. How cute are these! I am orange with bag envy. I want one of each!


You can make these spooky felt bags and leave them, filled with treats, on the doors of your unsuspecting friends and/or neighbors when you BOO them this year. They would also make great teacher gifts, party favors, or trick-or-treating bags for your kiddos. Stop by How Does She?, here, for the diy directions.


And for those of us who aren't gifted with the sewing machine.... the pumpkin pattern was done by hand with a blanket stitch. Feeling crafty?

1 comment:

  1. Blanket what?!?! Ooo, you assume to much from this crafter/not a bone of sewing machine talent in my body. I did do a craft, though, today on my What I Made Wednesday involving glue, paint, and chalk - more up my talent alley.

    ReplyDelete